[AT] Ch/now single cross dbl cross

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 27 16:24:04 PST 2007

Carl,  now that I think about it I believe you are right.  I was going by
something someone told me without thinking it through.  After doing some
searching on the internet all I can find about corn crosses refers to
breeding hybrids.  I guess some hybrids are just bred to produce more than 1
ear per hill or maybe that is a function of something else all together.
Can some one correct me and educate me on this?

Charlie