[AT] Check planting

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 27 15:44:30 PST 2007

I suspect you are right about the row spacing Len.  I just figured that 30
inches was the absolute minimum it could be and still work it with horses.
Using 30 also maximized the crop population per acre.  42 inch rows puts it
at population at 3556 or so.

Oh yes, I know all about breaking corn by hand.  Been there and done that.

Charlie