[AT] Check planting

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 08:54:49 PST 2007

Charlie-
I didn't know that the single or double cross reference related to the
number of ears on a corn plant - Thought that it somehow related to how many
genetic lines were brought together to produce the seed that was planted -
maybe the two relate -- just found it interesting
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
AC One Seventy diesel
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H