[AT] Cub belly mower

Gene Waugh Elgin, Illinois USA gwaugh at wowway.com
Wed Dec 26 17:05:39 PST 2007

Trust me, the "practical" factor was not for my benefit; rather, to help "encourage" the wife.  Given my druthers, I would have an unstyled JD G; I "became a man" on my grandfather's/  Over 50 years later, I still remember the thrill the first time I got it started by myself!

Ahh, we'll see how it goes.  My only real experience was the old JD, IH and a Ford or two.  I have no doubts whatsoever than anything I was to get would be one of these.

/--
Gene
Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA/