[Farmall] I hate mice

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Tue Dec 25 20:50:48 PST 2007

Coyotes....

We have em around here John.  Can't tell if they've made a dent in the
deer population yet, but if we MUST have coyotes, I hope they eat all of
'em.  I'm not real crazy about the coyotes mind you, but if they'd eat
about half the deer in eastern NC--make that 2/3 of them--I could learn
to live with them.  Either that, or I hope the deer eat all the yuppies'
bushes and grass in Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill, and Charlotte. Then
maybe the powers that be will start to care....

Al