[AT] Beginning of List

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Tue Dec 25 17:13:17 PST 2007

I'm sure Spencer can nail the date closely, but here's a clue.  This picture
was taken at Portland in 2004... as the 10th anniversary of our first ATIS
get-together.  These 4 were originals.  I had been on the list a year or two
before that as all were or before.  Spencer, Me, Brice, and Steve.

http://gwill.net/Album/Tractors/!Shows/Portland_2004/originals.jpg

George Willer