[AT] Beginning of List

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 17:09:42 PST 2007

I've been here since '92 or 3 I guess. I've changed computers too many times
to find the old emails. I do have an old atis hat - maybe I can find a date
from when I purchased that.

I recall someone traced a drawbar for an AC/B and mailed it to me, no
charge, so I could try to have one made. Thanks to whoever that was who
traced it, and thank goodness I found a decent drawbar shortly afterwards.

Warren

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:18 PM