[AT] Farmall Cub

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Dec 25 11:17:19 PST 2007

    Gene'
    The Cub is a cute little tractor and a fun to drive and easy to handle;
    Mowing with my Cub hasn't been all that useful with the 5 foot mower. I
have mowed my airstrip with it. But Can mow in less than half the time with
my Gravely front deck mower and does a smoother job. Cubs do have chores
that they are well suited for. Tilling and cultivating a garden is one of
them. They are easy to haul with a small truck or SUV. George Willer is much
more familiar with attachments and chores than I.
    The "A" I would think would be a good tractor for a belly mower with
about twice the power. Maybe a 100 or 130 with live power take off.

                        Gene