[AT] Farmall Cub

Gene Waugh Elgin, Illinois USA gwaugh at wowway.com
Tue Dec 25 10:35:01 PST 2007

This brings to mind a question that I have been going to ask for some time.

Just how well does a Cub (or perhaps an A, B or C, mow with a Woods
deck?  I am going to be doing much of the yard work at my in-laws, who
are in their mid 80s is why I ask.  My f-i-l is very particular about
his yard.But, this could REALLY give me a half-way rational excuse for
getting one---a Cub preferably I think.

/--
Gene
Gene Waugh