[AT] Check planting

ERNST BORCHERT eb3 at shelby.net
Mon Dec 24 07:27:28 PST 2007

	I have been away from orange groves for forty years, but the big
change I noticed from the forties to the sixties is they no longer cultivate
or row irrigate them. Therefore they can plant them any way they want
without concern for irrigation, just leave enough room so they can mow and
rows to bring the fruit out.
	Ernst in Western NC