[AT] Check planting

ERNST BORCHERT eb3 at shelby.net
Mon Dec 24 04:52:27 PST 2007

	I have been trying to figure out what check planting is and after
searching it seems to me as it is the same as we used to plant orange trees
in Orange County, California. The trees were planted 20 feet apart both up
and down and across. We cultivated them up and down and across. When the
trees were young you could see a straight row of trees just about any angle
you looked.
	Merry Christmas from Western North Carolina.