[AT] OT, But Something to be Aware of

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 00:53:46 PST 2007

Some of you are so easy triggered^. Irma as we've seen is fully capable of
defending her self and much to bright and sensible to get upset. Dave on the
other hand he's the kind that are so nice that it's ridiculous so he has to
do those remarks to not look like a girl scout.

Merry Christmas!

Mattias