[AT] OT, But Something to be Aware of

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Dec 22 20:25:58 PST 2007

    Yeah, I forgot Caterpillar, Cletrac and Ford. Getting tired I guess.
Actually it should be "Heider", I hit the wrong key. Heider was one of the
tractor lines Case bought out. It had a friction drive variable speed device
that was also  reversible.
    ETD was a fictional 3 directional tractor that was said to have super
natural powers. Was so fuel efficient that you had to drain the fuel tank
after each days work. Was said to go to the field at night when the farmer
was sleeping and finishing the work. All tractors were supposedly recalled
and the previous owners threatened with death if they revealed any details.
    There is a link to the ETD on the net. I will see if I can find it.

                Gene