[AT] Allis C doesn't charge.

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat Dec 22 05:39:43 PST 2007

My dad's Allis D-19 has chronic charging-system problems also.  He's messed
with it, tinkered with it, tried this and that, gone through it
meticulously, had various periods of success then recurring problems later,
took it to the dealer and had them work on it, etc, but he still has to keep
his charger mighty handy.  Not sure why such a simple system would be so
difficult to get right once and for all, but there's some gremlin in there
somewhere.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net