[AT] grounds

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 07:26:47 PST 2007

The idea of even having a double male cord is no-no. If and that is really
not likely I'd keep it where no one could get it (among the loaded guns). I
don't doubt that all of you know and can disconnect from the net and knows
to plug in before any power get's to the plugs. But it would only take some
slight distraction to make you miss someting and in that case this set up
could be lethal (I bet most that have made those misstakes have said or
thought that they know what they're doing). I wouldn't like to risk others
and my own life because of money but who am I to judge I only have 16A
breakers though the generator/net breakes is made for 32 or 64 A (can't
remember because it's unrelevant)

But we're all grown ups and makes our own decisions and takes our own
responsibilty.

Mattias (who feels so righteous that he drives himself mad ;-)