[AT] Caution - Oil question

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 16:21:37 PST 2007

Hi Carl.  If three hours is the longest run the engine has had since the seal replacement, lets hope the new seal just had to "seat in".  I do not know if this thought is common for most seals, but I also do not think it can be ruled out.  I do know standing idle for extended periods is the worst thing for seals because it allows them to dry out.

Enjoy the snow.

Charlie