[AT] Herrings?

John Grant jfgrant at zoomon.net
Thu Dec 13 08:33:25 PST 2007

Ah Ha, A tractor question. GREAT. Mary, we need a bit more information. Your
tractor is probably a Case seeing as how that is what you said your brand
was however the is a John Deere with the same model  number/letter
designation.  Case or Deere? I know there are folks here who know what you
need. Thanks for asking. And no, we don't all like herring but I enjoy the
conversation. Merry Christmas.