[AT] Herrings?

Mary S Peak marypeak at washington.usa.com
Thu Dec 13 07:58:53 PST 2007

 Phil, I'm with you I thought that this was  an Old time tractor list
where one could get a little help. But all I read so far is herring and
why the Government  won't rent my Generators and some guys hitting on an
old lady. I think they just want to get there hands on my tractors after
all who would want an Old Lady like me.
Mary.

PS How do you time the  Magneto on my LA  I have the books but I'm not
that good at understanding them and the tractor just spits fire out the
exaust when I try to start it. My Neigbor friend has tried to help but
think he is hopeless.