[AT] New to list

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:19:20 PST 2007

If you're ready, definitely go to shows. All of those events trigger a lot
of fond memories of my time with my grandfather.  And you often get a chance
to meet a lot of really nice people to boot.

Now I'm trapped in suburbia, not for much longer hopefully. So I attend
fairs, shows, and tractor pulls in the meantime. And I started volunteering
at a historic farm that works to recreate farming as it was in the 40s. I
gotta tell ya, when you get a chance to teach a bunch of young kids how to
milk a cow by hand and see how excited they are, that really brightens your
day.

Jason

Eagan, MN