[AT] New to list

Mary S Peak marypeak at washington.usa.com
Wed Dec 12 07:48:23 PST 2007

Hi, My name is Mary, my husbands passed away last year and left me with
some old tractors and other stuff.  I used to go to the shows with him
but can't seem to get enough gumpion  to go without him.

No I'm not Swedish or am I Blonde or 5' 7" sorry about that.

I thought that maybe I could just stand by an read the talk about Old
tractors and maybe get the bug to go out again. We have some Case
tractors and an old Cockshutt that needs to be painted and new decals.

Well that's my story so what's yours.  [IMAGE]
Mary

--
10 Great Gift Ideas- Take a Look!
http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174