[AT] Ice Storm

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 11 14:29:06 PST 2007

Well, I emailed the below reply at 8:51:56 a.m. and have not received my
copy of it yet this afternoon at 5:27.   So will remail.
Herb

neighborhood during a large electrical outage; this person used a portable
generator to daily re-power homeowners food freezers and thus saved the
food for many a homeowner.   My sister in Tulsa, and many others in that
area are wishing (and willing to pay) for such a person. There are no
generators available at any retail store or rental store.  Not only do they
lose all of the things in their freezer, but they get to empty it, and
clean it before they can even restock it.  A job that is time consuming,
expensive, and unpleasant.