[AT] Ice Storm

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:16:13 PST 2007

I seem to do that about once a year or so. Now some of the neighbours got
their own small generators and I leave the small one that I've replaced with
a bigger 3-phase one (to be able to get water). The standing cupboard kind
of freezers would need a "load" every second day and the laying kind every
third day or so. That is if you don't open them all the time. If not powered
every once and a while the standing kind would be cold for about three days.
And the laying kind might last a week at least five days. Whatever the price
is I can't help since you use 60 Hz and maybe even 110 Volts ;-).
Prices on generators will reach all time high in that area and there will
also be a lot of cheap units on the advertisingmarkets after a couple of
years.

Mattias