[Steam-engine] Boiler Inspections

Lawrence Swanz LSwanz at superioriron.com
Tue Dec 11 08:54:55 PST 2007

Not sure what happened to my message...but there isn't suppose to be an exclamation mark in the middle of the word "items", as it is shown below.  That is not how I submitted the message...so the message should read, "But it is a far cry from where we were...and with time items of concern will be tweaked to be more suitable for all parties concerned."

Lawrence