[Steam-engine] engineer licensing

Blake blake at little-mountain.com
Mon Dec 10 14:44:40 PST 2007

I live in Pa, which does not require a license, though the cities of
Erie, Philadelphia and Pittsburg do. I have a 3rd Class Engineer's
License in Ohio and an ASOPE license which is good in several states.

Ohio requires and antique boiler license, which I don't have since I
sold my engine before they came out with that.

Blake