[Steam-engine] Boiler Inspections

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Dec 10 16:00:41 PST 2007

Andy..being a newbee, I can only give you this link as I'd rather not resort
to memory...hit "next section" for more.

http://data.opi.state.mt.us/bills/mca/50/74/50-74-102.htm

  Our initial hydro (on the stationary VFT,) visual and UT were free...we'll
see on the next ones.

Montana does have a traction license.  Historic stationary ( over 15 psi )
is treated as New Generation.

Boiler (certification) license was just over 100 bucks.

I believe we now hydro at 150% but need to check further into that.

Life is good...have a great holiday season.

RickinMt.