[AT] Ice Storms/ATIS Auction

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 13:49:42 PST 2007

How many of you guys are burried under ice today?? We got lucky up here in Michigan so far and just have to deal with the snow and?cold, although were not supposed to get any measurable snow for a few more days.?

Is the charity auction officially up and running?? It seems like in years past there would be alot of traffic discussing it, but so far things have been pretty quiet.? I have a few old manuals to put up along with a some misc parts, I'll try to get them on in the next day or so.

Enjoy, Joe