[AT] Carburetor Icing (Off Topic) and last post, I hope

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Dec 10 11:52:34 PST 2007

It's interesting that you should mention that, George, because there are
times when I empty a gas tank into an open steel pan, and the vapor pressure
of the gasoline is low enough that with the wind blowing across the top of
the pan, the gas cools off and condensate forms on the outside of the pan
from moisture out of the air.  I probably shouldn't have mentioned this
because it will be used as an example of wind chill.  The fact that you are
talking about closed vessels where the vapor pressure equalizes will also be
overlooked.   :-)

I'm sorry to make "just one more post."  The devil made me do it.

Larry