[AT] Carburetor Icing (Off Topic)

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Dec 9 11:57:20 PST 2007

    Radiators are cooled by convection. Convection is the transfer of heat
by a moving median, and can be air, water, oil or any other means that will
transport the heat away from the source.
    I too hesitated on responding to this thread, but so much misinformation
has been posted that I hoped I could enlighten a few by some simple
descriptions, as in my first post. Others are citing sites that are saying
the same thing as I said.
    Incidently, there is no such thing as cold. The term "cold" is a
relative term and indicates less heat is present
    Funny how some can completely ignore facts when they disagree with their
preconceived notions!!!!!

                        Gene