[AT] oil change Now icing...

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Dec 7 16:42:18 PST 2007

    I had two icing situations here lately... The first was yesterday when
the temperature (not windchill) here in Shelbyville dropped to -1 degrees.
When that happens my mustache ices up badly... I don't believe there is a
venturi involved in this effect.   :-)
    The second situation involved a chocolate cake and the icing of the
top... That also built up in my mustache a little...   ;-)   ;-)    ;-)

    Sorry about that...  :-)   I have been ill as hell for a good month now
and I think I have finally whipped it this week. I feel well enough now to
be dangerous. Almost giddy.

--
"farmer"

When you reach the end of your rope