[AT] Slightly OT: horse drawn implements

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Dec 2 14:41:36 PST 2007

    John'
    One of the young men here has his forecart rigged up to use a 3 point.
He uses a 3 point blade on it. haven't seen anything else on it. Lifts it
with a lever.
    The stationary balers I have seen used an engine belted to it. They tow
it out to the field and load the hay loose and bring it to the baler, or
sometimes haul the hay to the barn and bale it there.
    There are no hills in east central Indiana. About the only hills the
kids have to ride their sleds on are the bank barn hills.

                    Gene