[AJD] Tractor Show This Saturday

George Bell jddt at cox.net
Wed Aug 15 21:20:02 PDT 2007

Thanks for the reminder.  We had planned on stopping by but looks like we
are going to my daughters in Topeka.  She will be leaving for California
later so need to go see her.  May try to come on down some time during the
day.  Don't know how it will work out.  Sounds like you have a lot of good
things lined up.  George Bell