[AJD] Tractor Show This Saturday

Beth Dugan grnghost at kansas.net
Wed Aug 15 19:15:51 PDT 2007

Just wanted to let anyone know that happens to be in the Kansas area that we are having our 125th Celebration Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.  This includes our tractor show on Saturday.  We starting lining them up and bringing them to town around 8 am.  If anyone wants to stop by or bring a tractor we would love to have you.  NO Entry Fee.  Just bring a lawn chair, shade if you have it, and come enjoy the day with us.  There is a parade at 6 pm.  At some point during the day, maybe mid morning, we will take a drive down to the Nursing Home so those folks, lots of them retired farmers, to see our old iron.

You can find out more about the show by going to this link:

http://leonardville.kansas.googlepages.com/

Thanks for letting me add my two cents in here.

Charles and Beth Dugan
785-293-4992
Collector of JD and IH Tractors
Buy Sell and/or Trade Tractors and Parts