[AT] Question - tractor/combine related

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Aug 5 10:22:09 PDT 2007

I buy from FarmTek quite a bit. The shelters they sell are very rugged.
I have two different ones and the material is high quality. I would
recommend them without hesitation. The only thing wrong with all of the
tarp style buildings is condensation. You HAVE to install ventilation in
them unless you like rainstorms inside.