[AT] Denny's Carb Shop

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Sat Aug 18 19:39:25 PDT 2007

I really do try to abide by the old adage of "if you don't have something nice to say,
don't say anything at all", but there have been way too many replies on this subject
for me to remain silent.  I've mentioned before that my main attraction to antique
tractors is pulling, so it shouldn't come as any surprise that I spend a lot of time
around other guys who pull.

Since we started pulling in '97, I can honestly say that I've never heard one kind
word about Denny's Carb Shop, from anyone that I knew and trusted to be honest.

Everyone I've run across who's had any dealings with those folks refer to them as
"Denny's Crap Shop".

I'll shut up now....

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416