[AT] OT virus warning

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 17 20:30:19 PDT 2007

I've heard this but never found anyone that could explain how it works
(I have wireless that hooks the modem up thru a nic).  Can you explain
it in general "computer dummy understandable" terms?  I know a router
splits a signal between multiple computers but how does it "stop
anything" or maybe I should say "know what to stop & what to let thru"?

Lew Best near Waco, TX