[AT] Denny's Carb Shop

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Fri Aug 17 11:38:01 PDT 2007

If I were Robert I'd jump at the chance to take on one the other guy said
was non-repairable, LOL.  They even have the jig to cut off a broken stem,
the part the big nut screws onto, and stick a new end on it for you.  I
expect there's a charge for that but if you have an odd model it would be
worth it.

BTW Robert also sells videos on how to repair your own dtlx.  I've not seen
the video but have heard it's very well done.  Maybe you can roll your own.
I'd suggest it's a sign of real class to share your knowledge instead of
hoarding it, especially when it's your business.

I see Dean already posted the link for you, Charles.  Best of luck!

B²

Bill Brueck
   Chatfield, Minnesota, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.