[AT] Where the tractors are

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 05:58:18 PDT 2007

After spending a few weeks on the road this year, I was going to title this e-mail, where have all the tractors gone, but then last week I was in extreme northern Minnesota (along the Canadian border)and if there is a tractor heaven, I think I found it.? Everyone had one, or two old tractors in their yard, back woods, fence row, or junk yard (old cars and trucks to).? I was amazed at the number of good projects laying around, you just don't see that anymore.? I fell in love with an old CO-OP (not the cockshutt kind) along one of the many fence rows I inspected.? If I can find the owner, I'm going to have to see if I can work something out (I'm heading back again next week, although I don't know how I will fit it on the plane)

Anyway, it was a highlight to an otherwise boring week, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Enjoy, Joe