[AT] skidding logs with a tractor is a dangerous business

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Aug 8 20:26:57 PDT 2007

Man you guys are all chickens... I remember skidding logs downhill on my
grandfathers farm using my TO-20 and coming all the way off the hill
with the front tires in the air steering with the brakes! Of course I
was about 13-14 at the time and totally bullet proof... I think I might
know better now BUT still catch myself doing boneheaded things, usually
after the fact!
I got a call a week ago or so from my grandfathers neighbor wanting to
know if I was interested in a couple other items he had that gramps had
"stored" there. Went up and got the original 3 point scoop that I used
on the 20 and a corn sheller that had been in the carriage house.

Steve W.