[AT] skidding logs with a tractor is a dangerous business

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 8 11:23:16 PDT 2007

I agree that if the chain is hooked where it should be the tractor won't
flip over backwards but Davidson County isn't exactly flat ground.  It could
be it put her out of control on a hillside and caused the flip.  Either way
it's tragic.  I can't say anything because I've had several real near misses
on tractors in my life.  Most were my fault one way or the other, even if I
didn't realize it at the time.

Charlie