[AT] [Farmall] F- 20 governor

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:53:02 PDT 2007

Ok  today it wants to run faster than I like.  No adjusting idle sqrew
just run at high idle.
Probably no more than it ought to run wide open, but more than I felt ok
with.  So I shut the gas off and let it run out.
I dont want to run it real fast just be able to grab the throttle when
needed.  This F-20 has the throttle and below it the spark advance levers.
Really hot out here today over 100 in the shade, good wind out of the south.
Kind of day make me glad there wasnt 800 bales on the ground :-)
Kevin