[AT] [Farmall] F- 20 governor

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Mon Aug 6 20:01:59 PDT 2007

Roadgear ??  This one has I think 4 forward gears and first is about as fast
as fourth.
Yours have the aftermarket, Behlen (sp) roadgear ?
 I think that it is stuck since it has spent much of the last 30+ years
sitting in a barn. I am going to try loosen it up in the morning. Any ideas
on what would be ok to add to the engine oil that would help loosen things
up, but not spin a bearing ?
Thanks
Kevin Mosier