[AT] O.T. Earthlink DSL and Earthlink True Voice Unlimited ???

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Mon Aug 6 17:00:26 PDT 2007

My biggest gripe with Earthlink is their e mail protection. (Or perhaps the
way their users format it) But when I am asked to send pix or parts/service
pages to an earthlink address, I get an automatic reply that I must jump
through hoops and certify I have permission to send the *&^%$$%^ thing.

I don't resend or jump through hoops. (too old and cantankerous)  If the
caller calls me back, complaining about not getting the e mail, I am not too
sympathetic.  (r-e-a-l-l-y old and cantankerous!)

John Parks
Boise, ID