[AT] O.T. Earthlink DSL and Earthlink True Voice Unlimited ???

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Mon Aug 6 15:58:48 PDT 2007

   Herb,  BEWARE of earthlink anything !!!!!!!!
Them SOBs been charging me for the last 6 months, calling 5 or more times a
day with a recording that I should call swan lei at some 800# Cant get rid
of them, we used to have earthlink sat internet until it quit working. No
service everytime I call it would be either to someone in phillippenes or
india. They are TECH support and besides not understanding them, they cant
understand english. I have had a time with them and the collection agency.
Let me tell you it cost me some $ to get it stopped, but finally is over.
The fact was that I could not make them understand that I did not owe them
200 bucks.
I would advise any other service than Earthlink they suck !
If you end up with them I hope ya have better luck than we did >
Kevin Mosier