[Farmall] selling overseas (changed subject to accuratelyreflect post content, hint hint)

Justin Weber jweber77 at charter.net
Mon Aug 6 10:05:54 PDT 2007

I too have purchased a fair amount of stuff from overseas, and have sold
quite a bit overseas.    A few years ago, I purchased the remaining
wheel and crawler tractor inventory of a former US military  warehouse
in Italy (sight unseen from a parts inventory list), and have purchased
other surplus parts on the European market.  I also sell quite a bit of
stuff overseas, with most of my overseas sales going to england and
australia.   The only advice is to get the money first before sending
the item, and that means the cash is physically in your account before
you send anything.  That is the way all my purchases and sales have
gone, as everyone should protect themselves as best as possible....