[Farmall] OT complaint

Ferg8n9n at aol.com Ferg8n9n at aol.com
Sat Aug 4 21:17:51 PDT 2007

I been a tractor guy since 1963. In the old days, a lot of swapping and  good
times were had.
Since 2001, most people demand a photo, and 6 months to think it  over.
I could advertise a super A motor, $100 or $900, doesn't matter. Of  course,
in any collector hobby, prices are negotiable....... 29 out of 30  inqueries
will never buy anything. They just want pics. I am sure I am not alone  with
this experience. I would suggest a return to sincerity in buying and  selling.