[AT] Case Wheel weights

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Wed Aug 1 21:12:47 PDT 2007

Smucker is a great company with great products and they are still locally
owned and controlled. Tim Smucker lives a couple miles from here. My wife
has a cousin who works for them as an accountant. Most people who work there
stay a long time and end up retiring from there. In my day job I sell parts
to Smucker (and lots of other factories). Their maintenance buyer gives me a
big Smucker's gift box every Christmas with a dozen or so jars of Smucker's
goodies. In the gift box there is usually a bottle of their blueberry syrup
that is excellent on pancakes. Just had some tonite for dinner and the
pancakes were made with fresh blueberries we picked Saturday. We also had
some whole hog sausage made from a hog that one of my neighbors raises and
eggs from an Amish farm close to another of my customers. This is making me
hungry again just thinking about it.
Mark