[AT] Case Wheel weights

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 06:05:51 PDT 2007

It sounds like you are doing something right, Mark.  The usual trend is for
the salesperson to bring gifts to the buyer to say thank you for helping to
support my bad habits (like tractor collecting).  Keep it up.

We just bought a 3 lb. jar of Smuckers strawberry jam yesterday.  We use the
big jar to fill a smaller one for table use.
Good stuff.  Then there are the ice cream toppings........

Great to hear that at least one company can be operated well enough to
survive in America today without downsizing and buying its products from
outside this country.

Charlie