[AT] Case Wheel weights/now rimguard

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Aug 1 14:27:37 PDT 2007

I think the beet residue is an anti-oxidant, Charlie.  I'm not familiar with
the product Mark is asking about, but I have seen a product called
Rustbeeter for sale at shows.  I suspect it is close to being the same
thing.  I asked a cousin out in Colorado about the residue.  He's the "chief
cook" on the sugar pan for GW at Fort Morgan.  He says all of their residue
(beet molasses) gets sold for the expensive horse feed supplements you see
at places like Rural King.  I've been tempted to buy a bag of that stuff,
convert it into a slurry, and test its rust removal abilities.

Larry