[AT] Case Wheel weights/now rimguard

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Aug 1 15:37:14 PDT 2007

Yes it does sound interesting.  I have one tractor with tires filled
with the water/methanol combination and three with calcium.
My MF 35 has the methanol - it is basically used for mowing so the lower
density of the water/methanol solution isn't a problem.  The AC D-14 and
the JD 2010 have Calcium chloride in all tires - since the JD has a
loader and the weight  it is a big help.  To add counterweight to the JD
I attach my rollover boxscrape to it - one HEAVY sucker.  My uncle
borrows my yardtool for counter weight for his little Kubota with loader.
David
NW NC
where "low and slow" is the word when using the loader