[AT] Shipping Small Engines?

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 10:44:43 PDT 2007

All of the shipping  information has been great.

I have a few other options now...

A co-worker has a home in Rochester (ex Kodak employee) he works in Philadelphia and travels home every 2 weeks. Only 80 miles from the buyer, this may work out...

Other option, Note from Buyer: "Yes, I sure wouldn't mind driving to Rochester,but it might not be to
exspensive to ship to a UPS dopot in Niagara Falls NY where I could pick up.
If we ship to Canada UPS it gets costly in duty's etc. from what I have
exsperianced.I live aprox. 10 minutes from the boarder."

Taking engines off tonight to get official weight.

Regards,

Will Powell
Pottstown, PA